Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gifts For Yourself or a Loved One?

Green & Brass Shamrock
Purchase on Etsy

Adding a couple of chains!
















The Green Shamrock!

This is one of two or three necklaces that I keep wearing because I have fallen in love with it. I always wear them to make sure they hang right, or if there are any other issues. Finding the brooch and then creating a necklace from the many antique and older beads I have is "soooo" much fun.

You can see in the second photo how it can be worn with a couple of other chains. It can be fancy with a nice dress or top, or as shown here, a t-shirt works well also. The closure on the back is a toggle, so there are no little pieces you try to open with your fingers in the way! This necklace is one of my "Summer" necklaces and is offered at $75 not including the shipping or the extra chains. If you are interested, you can follow the link to my Etsy shop.

I will really hate to see this one go out the door! It would make a wonderful Christmas present to yourself, or to someone you love.

Here are three that just went as gifts to good homes!


 
  

This is a "toggle" closure for those of you that were not sure of the reference above to this term. The dragonfly charm is on all my necklaces as my signature!

No comments:

Post a Comment